Your Google Adword spend in November is around $595 and your spend in Nov 2012 was $483, over $100 more. This indicates that there has been no initial savings made and the account has just continued to run as status quo.
Nov 2012 Spend = $483
Nov 2013 Spend = $595
Oct 2012 Spend = $456
Oct 2013 Spend = $552
Additions to recognize differently to 2012 include:
3 more Ad groups in Nov 13
About 100 extra Keywords in Nov 13
More than 350 extra clicks in Nov 13
Total number of keywords = 500 + keyword variations
About 200 to 280 keywords mats.co.nz still continue to feature and rank highly organically on the first page of google.co.nz
This indicates a few things:
1. Do you need Google Adwords featuring with these specific Keywords
2. What potential savings you will make by pausing ads in these specific keywords
3. Having mats.co.nz appear multiple times on a Google search worth the investment
4. If taking down the Ads in these searches will influence results
I still recommend we look at the following:
1. Pause half the keyword google ads that are dominant in Google organic results (Keyword pdf attached)
2. Check ads link through to its personalised page eg. mats.co.nz/seagrass
3. Check ad links, that they go through to a website link. eg. Anti-Fatigue advert goes to Page error
Google Organic (SEO)
Your website ranking organically in Google has increased dramatically since December 2012. In Nov 2012 you appeared in no keyword searches organically in Google. You only appeared in Google when someone searches 'Wholesale Matting Company' and as a Google advert.
In Nov 2013 mats.co.nz appears in over 200 keyword searches organically in all variations on the first page of Google.co.nz, with specific links to pages on the website which relates a the search made. In about 100 of these searches you appear more than twice on the the first page.
Also to notice, that mats.co.nz and about 200 keywords also appear in searches made locally, eg. safety mats auckland, matting hamilton. This means if anyone is searching locally within there region or city, Wholesale matting is found at the top of the first page.
I recommend the following:
1. Continue to work on the backend of mats.co.nz
2. Lyn to continue to tag photos and page titles
3. Create individual pages hidden in website for Major cities, Auckland, Wellington, Hamilton
Your Facebook page has been up now for over 2 months, as you know Facebook is a valuable tool to interact and be social with current, past and future customers.
You are currently sitting at 20 likes. 8 linkes more than Oct 2013.
I recommend the following:
1. Build up followers by connecting with email contacts, friends in Facebook personal pages, email marketing, facebook advertising
2. Connect with suppliers and customer Facebook business pages
3. Post as much as you can, this can include Jobs, portfolio, news, bargain bin, offers etc
I also would like mention I have a New Zealand email database of around 5000 schools and 2000 online users.I have sent an request to this database before offering NZ businesses offering a service they may be interested in and atleast 1000 of them 'like' that specific Facebook page. In some instances depending on the service or product, it can reach 3000 likes. This service is an extra service which will cost you $395 + gst.