Your Google Adword spend in June 2014 was huge with a spend of $607 and your spend in June 2013 was $496, so no savings as $111 more spent. But again your conversion cost per click is $0.47 less per click. Great consistency.
June 2013 Spend = $496.84
June 2014 Spend = $607.83
June 2013 Clicks = 955
June 2013 Converted clicks = 296
June 2014 Clicks = 973
June 2014 Converted clicks = 502
June 2013 Cost per converted click = $1.68 per click
June 2014 Cost per converted click = $1.21 per click
Additions to recognize differently to 2013 include:
More than 22 extra clicks in June 14
Total number of keywords = 500 + keyword variations
About 200 to 280 keywords mats.co.nz still continue to feature and rank highly organically on the first page of google.co.nz
This indicates a few things:
1. Do you need Google Adwords featuring with these specific Keywords
2. What potential savings you will make by pausing ads in these specific keywords
3. Having mats.co.nz appear multiple times on a Google search worth the investment
4. If taking down the Ads in these searches will influence results
I still recommend we look at the following:
1. Pause half the keyword google ads that are dominant in Google organic results (Organic Keyword pdf attached)
2. Check ads link through to its personalised page eg. mats.co.nz/seagrass (This has improved well)
3. Check ad links, that they go through to a website link. eg. Anti-Fatigue advert goes to Page error still
Google Organic (SEO)
In June 2013 you appeared in some keyword searches organically in Google. You only appeared in Google when someone searches 'Wholesale Matting Company' and in about 10 keyword variations related to Mats and of course as a Google advert.
In June 2014 mats.co.nz appeared in over 400 keyword searches organically in all variations on the first page of Google.co.nz, with specific links to pages on the website which relates a the search made. In about 100 of these searches you appear more than twice on the the first page.
Also to notice, that mats.co.nz appear in about 200 keyword searches made locally, eg. safety mats auckland, matting hamilton. This means if anyone is searching locally within there region or city, Wholesale matting is found at the top of the first page.
I recommend the following:
1. Continue to work on the backend of mats.co.nz
2. Lyn to continue to tag photos and page titles
3. Create individual pages hidden in website for Major cities, Auckland, Wellington, Hamilton
Your Facebook page has been up now for over 3 months, as you know Facebook is a valuable tool to interact and be social with current, past and future customers.
You are currently sitting at 32 likes. 1 like more than June 2013.
Email Marketing hasn't effective Social Media as of yet.