Your Google Adword spend in April 14 was under $409 and your spend in April 13 was $550, so a saving of $127. This indicates that there has been a change and savings made. This is another month of saving. Roughly a 25% saving.
April 2013 Spend = $537.62
April 2014 Spend = $409.12
April 2013 Clicks = 1028
April 2013 Converted clicks = 362
April 2014 Clicks = 1053
April 2014 Converted clicks = 402
April 2013 Cost per converted click = $1.49 per click
April 2014 Cost per converted click = $1.02 per click
Additions to recognize differently to April 2013 include:
More than 25 extra clicks in April 13
Total number of keywords = 500 + keyword variations
About 200 to 280 keywords mats.co.nz still continue to feature and rank highly organically on the first page of google.co.nz
This indicates a few things:
1. Do you need Google Adwords featuring with these specific Keywords
2. What potential savings you will make by pausing ads in these specific keywords
3. Having mats.co.nz appear multiple times on a Google search worth the investment
4. If taking down the Ads in these searches will influence results
I still recommend we look at the following:
1. Pause half the keyword google ads that are dominant in Google organic results (Organic Keyword pdf attached)
2. Check ads link through to its personalised page eg. mats.co.nz/seagrass (This has improved well)
3. Check ad links, that they go through to a website link. eg. Anti-Fatigue advert goes to Page error still
Google Organic (SEO)
In April 2013 you appeared in some keyword searches organically in Google. You only appeared in Google when someone searches 'Wholesale Matting Company' and in about 10 keyword variations related to Mats and of course as a Google advert.
In April 2014 mats.co.nz appeared in over 400 keyword searches organically in all variations on the first page of Google.co.nz, with specific links to pages on the website which relates a the search made. In about 120 of these searches you appear more than twice on the the first page.
Also to notice, that mats.co.nz appear in about 200 keyword searches made locally, eg. safety mats auckland, matting hamilton. This means if anyone is searching locally within there region or city, Wholesale matting is found at the top of the first page.
I recommend the following:
1. Continue to work on the backend of mats.co.nz
2. Lyn to continue to tag photos and page titles
3. Create individual pages hidden in website for Major cities, Auckland, Wellington, Hamilton
Your Facebook page has been up now for over 7 months, as you know Facebook is a valuable tool to interact and be social with current, past and future customers.
You are currently sitting at 29 likes. 3 likes more than March 2014.
I recommend the following:
1. We need to Build up followers by connecting with email contacts, friends in Facebook personal pages, email marketing, facebook advertising
2. Connect with suppliers and customer Facebook business pages
3. Post as much as you can, this can include Jobs, portfolio, news, bargain bin, offers etc